In this tutorial, we will make a gradient form a grass texture towards a snow texture, both of 256x256 pixels. You can of course choose any other textures.
• Open both textures in Photoshop
• Select half of the grass texture. in order to do so, click on the selection tool and enter the values in the fields like indicated below
• Feather you selection 30 pixels as shown below
• Copy your selection
• Paste it on the snow textureAt this point, the grass part is not correctly aligned :
• Go to the layers menu and align linked left